OpenTok React Native Samples
These samples demonstrate how to use opentock-react-native to do video-calling in a React Native application.
In this repo, you'll find:
- This sample application shows how to connect to an OpenTok session, publish a stream, and subscribe to multiple streams for both iOS and Android using the OpenTok React Native API.
- This sample application shows how to connect to an OpenTok session and implement OpenTok Signaling to create a text chat for both iOS and Android using the OpenTok React Native API.
brew install watchman
Install React Native CLI:
npm install -g react-native-cli
Install and update Xcode (you will need a Mac)
- React Native iOS installation instructions
- Install and update Android Studio
- React Native Android installation instructions
Clone this repo.
In your terminal, change your directory to the sample project you want:
- Install the required node modules:
- Install the Podfile's dependencies:
cd ios/ && pod install
If you make changes to the project that you would like to contribute back then please follow the contributing guidelines. All contributions are greatly appreciated!