Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Important QC Tests
On Battery Powered Valves
- Valve fails into a sensible state.
- E.g. TRV1.5 fails with the valve open, preventing the house freezing and potentially signalling to the owner that it needs attention.
- Power consumption in sleep/run state is sensible.
- Required for acceptable run-time, even with batteries.
- Potentially catches problems such as incorrect peripheral/driver configuration early.
- Low battery warning work correctly.
- Test that they come on when battery low and disappear with fresh batteries.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.