Core-apps includes the following Enyo 1.0 applications:
Note: This release is provided for informational purposes only.
Core-apps have the following dependencies:
Enyo Framework 1.0: https://github.com/enyojs/enyo-1.0
app-services https://github.com/openwebos/app-services are the services for the core applications contained in Open webOS 1.0. Services include both NodeJS services and C++ services.
Note: The following limitations apply to this July 2012 Beta release. Additional functionality will be supported in the future.
- Third-party accounts such as Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc... are not supported at this time.
- You can create imap/pop email accounts.
- You can create local contacts and local calendars. The contacts and calendar events that you create will be stored locally and will not sync to external servers.
- For more information about an individual core-app, refer to the core-app's README.md file.
- For information about the Enyo application structure, see: https://developer.palm.com/content/api/dev-guide/enyo/application-structure.html
All content, including all source code files and documentation files in this repository are: Copyright (c) 2011-2013 LG Electronics, Inc. All content, including all source code files and documentation files in this repository are: Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this content except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.