luna-webkit-api: This is the repository for a public header file used by luna-sysmgr.
How to Build on Linux
Building the latest "stable" version
Clone the repository openwebos/build-desktop and follow the instructions in the README file.
Building your local clone
First follow the directions to build the latest "stable" version.
To build your local clone of luna-webkit-api instead of the "stable" version installed with the build-webos-desktop script:
- Open the build-webos-desktop.sh script with a text editor
- Locate the function build_luna-webkit-api
- Change the line "cd $BASE/luna-webkit-api" to use the folder containing your clone, for example "cd ~/github/luna-webkit-api"
- Close the text editor
- Remove the file ~/luna-desktop-binaries/luna-webkit-api/luna-desktop-build.stamp
- Start the build
- When you re-clone openwebos/build-desktop, you'll have to overwrite your changes and reapply them
- Components often advance in parallel with each other, so be prepared to keep your cloned repositories updated
- Fetch and rebase frequently
Copyright and License Information
All content, including all source code files and documentation files in this repository except otherwise noted are:
Copyright (c) 2010-2013 LG Electronics, Inc.
All content, including all source code files and documentation files in this repository except otherwise noted are: Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this content except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.