💎Like Pinterest, for Music. Discover, collect and play music from Youtube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Deezer and other streaming platforms.
Openwhyd is a music curation service freely available at openwhyd.org. It was designed for music lovers who enjoy taking their time to find the best tracks and videos for their collection, including:
- music videos, bootlegs and specific live performances,
- fresh tracks from new and/or local artists,
- DJ sets and rare remixes,
- or any song that can be found and streamed online, and may not be found on Spotify, Apple Music or other music services.
- Playlists: made of tracks from various sources: Youtube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Deezer...
- Button: Add a track from any web page, in a few clicks, using our Google Chrome extension and bookmarklet
- Radio: Subscribe to music curators based on your musical taste, and listen to their latest discoveries
- Fame: Get a following by creating awesome playlists, and being featured in the "Hot Tracks" ranking
- Search: Add descriptions to your track, to make them easier to find when you need them
- Integration: Embed your playlists on your blog or website, so your visitors can listen to it directly.
Setup and usage
You just need Docker and
git installed on your computer:
$ git clone https://github.com/openwhyd/openwhyd.git $ cd openwhyd $ docker-compose up $ open localhost:8080
More info about Setup and Usage: INSTALL.md.
These are the wonderful people whose time and sweat have made Openwhyd's heart beat since 2012!
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind are welcome!
To update that list, please propose a PR after running
npx all-contributors-cli add or contact us.
Support us with a monthly donation and help us keep Openwhyd alive. [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]