Ansible Vagrant profile to install an OpenWISP 2 server
Vagrant and VirtualBox (or some other VM provider) can be used to quickly build or rebuild virtual servers.
This Vagrant profile installs OpenWISP2 server using the Ansible provisioner.
This README file is inside a folder that contains a
Vagrantfile (hereafter this folder shall be called the [vagrant_root]), which tells Vagrant how to set up your virtual machine in VirtualBox.
To use the vagrant file, you will need to have done the following:
- Download and Install VirtualBox
- Download and Install Vagrant
- Install Ansible
- Clone this repository. See the GitHub article if you're unsure how to do this.
- Open a shell prompt (Terminal app on a Mac) and navigate to the directory that was created.
- Run the following command to install the necessary Ansible roles for this profile:
ansible-galaxy install -r requirements.yml
Once all of that is done, you can simply type in
vagrant up in this directory, and Vagrant will create a new VM, install the base box, and configure it.
Once the new VM is up and running (after
vagrant up is complete and you're back at the command prompt), you can log into it via SSH if you'd like by typing in
vagrant ssh. Otherwise, the next steps are below.
Login on OpenWISP2
When the playbook ran successfully, you can log in at:
https://192.168.56.5/admin username: admin password: admin
Licensed under the GPLv3 License. See the LICENSE file for details.