Geppetto Simulator Bundle for External Services
- Install NEURON (check the .travis.yml for detailed instructions on this and other dependencies)
- Don't forget to set the NEURON_HOME environment variable to the bin directory. The final location may be under a directory like x86_64 after build has completed.
- Install the latest versions of NetPyNE, libNeuroML and pyNeuroML, e.g.
pip install libneuroml --update.
- Install jNeuroML (
svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/neuroml/code/jNeuroMLJar) and set JNML_HOME.
- Fill in paths for your system pointing at the location of NEURON's bin directory and the directory containing jNeuroML's jnml in the app-config.xml file (multiple places)
- Set the aws.credentials file up correctly