Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
eclipse-geppetto:luna-java-7 docker file
How to run
- Install Docker
- run ./run-bash.sh
- Within the prompt,
eclipse & to launch eclipse
What this does
- Docker is a CPU and hard disk hog. Make sure you have enough of both before you start.
What this doesn't
- Loads an eclipse environment based on Luna with Java 7
- Installs Virgo server
- Installs Virgo tooling plugin
- Installs Ecore plugins
- Installs Base geppetto code in git repos
- Set up the workspace within eclipse
- Activate or set up the virgo server
- Install the persistence bundle. See eclipse-geppetto:persistence for that.
- You need to manually import the repos via import->Maven->Existing maven project
- You need to right click and do virgo->add OSGI plan nature to model, model.swc, model.neuroml bundles
- You need to set up the virgo server yourself
- You need to pick a specific order of bundles to deploy in the server (model, core, simulation, model.swc, model.neuroml, frontend) and save the server configuration