Please sign in to comment.
Re-enable arbitrary IPv6 addresses as outer ip4-in-ip6 tunnel source …
…address The 666-Add-support-for-MAP-E-FMRs-mesh-mode.patch kernel patches break the possibility for using an ip4ip6 tunnel interface as a fall back interface accepting ip4-in-ip6 tunneled packets from any remote address. This works out of the box with any normal (non-666-patched) kernel and can be configured by setting up an 'ip -6 tunnel' with type 'any' or 'ip4ip6' and a remote address of '::'. The misbehavior comes with line 290 the patch which discards all packets that do not show the expected saddr, even if no single fmr rule was defined and despite the validity of the saddr was already approved earlier. Signed-off-by: Axel Neumann <email@example.com> Acked-by: Hans Dedecker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 4 additions and 4 deletions.
- +1 −1 target/linux/generic/pending-3.18/666-Add-support-for-MAP-E-FMRs-mesh-mode.patch
- +1 −1 target/linux/generic/pending-4.14/666-Add-support-for-MAP-E-FMRs-mesh-mode.patch
- +1 −1 target/linux/generic/pending-4.4/666-Add-support-for-MAP-E-FMRs-mesh-mode.patch
- +1 −1 target/linux/generic/pending-4.9/666-Add-support-for-MAP-E-FMRs-mesh-mode.patch