Same features as 7.0.0 release.
- New Feature: Now supports sending control commands on-demand
- Improvement: Added new command types to CommandType enum
- New Feature: Enabler app to include Dweet.io integration
- New Feature: Now can connect to BLE VIs
- New Feature: Bluetooth Prompt in case bluetooth is switched off and runtime location permission.
- Building with Android API level 27 (8.1)
- Updated dependencies for library and enabler.
- Improvement: App will now pull and display the VI platform.
- Fix: Evented messages will now show on the dashboard in enabler.
- Fix: mKey is stripped from the message before it is written to the tracefile (#253).
- Fix: Allow 2-byte PIDs in diagnostic request screen.
- New Feature: Now supports BugLabs Dweet.io formats
- New Feature: Now can include phone sensor data into OpenXC stream.