Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- BREAKING: Removed factor and offset from diagnostic requests to minimize the number of
fields, and since this is such an uncommon use case and one that can be
handled by the client receiving the data. We may add them back in the future.
- BREAKING: Require an 'action' to diagnostic request commands, e.g. cancel or add.
- BREAKING: Rename "raw" messages to the more precise "CAN messages".
- BREAKING: Rename "translated" messages to "simple messages".
- BREAKING: Remove redundant
typefield from simple messages (formerly
translated messages). The type can be inferred implicitly through the types of
the value and event fields.
- Feature: Add a command for controlling CAN message passthrough.
- Feature: Add a command for controlling CAN controller acceptance filter bypass.
- Feature: Add a command to change the payload format.
- Feature: Add a command to control whether pre-defined, recurring OBD-II
requests are enabled.
- Improvement: Add
extrasfield to JSON messages.
- Improvement: Add an optional 'status' field to all command responses.
- Improvement: Build protobuf generated files with nanopb v0.3.1.
- Improvement: Allow explicitly setting CAN message frame format (i.e. standard
or extended frame).
- Fix: Expand range of mode field to a full byte (#10)