- Feature: Support scanning for Bluetooth devices when using Linux
- Feature: Support connecting to Bluetooth VIs directly from the library in
Linux using BlueZ.
- Feature: Support adding and cancelling diagnostic requests.
- Feature: Read 'status' field in command responses.
- Feature: Allow explicitly setting the payload format when sending and
receiving commands with a VI.
- Feature: Support command to control status of CAN acceptance filter bypass.
- Feature: Support controlling passthrough status of CAN buses in VI.
- Feature: Support 'loopback' attribute of CAN buses in firmware config.
- Feature: Support setting desired decoding type for diagnostic requests.
- Feature: Support command to change payload format of VI.
- Improvement: Better balance between big efficient reads and quick signal
responses when receiving via USB.
- Improvement: Remove now unnecessary sleep from command line tools.
- Improvement: Complete full support for protobuf message deserialization.
- Improvement: Improve unit test coverage from 27% to 58%.
- Fix: Use correct abbreviation for kilometer unit.
- Fix: Remove deprecated signal attribute from example code.
- Fix: Spool up message receivers before sending requests to make sure not to