Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Vehicle interface physical fit compatibility
Ford Reference VI
- Ford Mustang 2009-2013
- Ford Focus (European Version) 2005-2010
Fits but awkward placement
These models can fit the VI, but the placement may get in the way of the driver.
- Ford Falcon - Juts out towards the driver's right leg.
- Ford Focus SE 2014 - Juts out towards the driver's left leg. Use care when exiting the vehicle.
These models need an extension cable to connect to the vehicle.
- Fusion Titanium, hits the edge of a knee airbag but can be filed down (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/openxc/VOQKDwOP9qE)
- Ford Kuga 2013
- Ford Focus 2009 - VI doesn't fit through door opening
- Ford Classic Fiesta - no clearance space between OBD port and OBD port top frame-need an extension cable
- Ford Figo - Same as Classic Fiesta issue - need an extension cable
- Volkswagen MKV Jetta - OBD Port is recessed, need an extension cable
CrossChasm C5 VI
- Ford Taurus 2014