OpenXPKI Trustcenter Software
A software stack based on perl and openssl to run a PKI/trustcenter with an enterprise-grade feature set.
- WebUI compatible with all major browsers
- Ready-to-run example config included
- File-based configuration (eases versioning, staged deployment and change control)
- Support for SCEP (Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol)
- Easy adjustment of workflows to personal needs
- Run multiple separate CAs with a single installation
- automated rollover of CA generations
- Can use Hardware Security Modules (e. g. Thales HSMs) for crypto operations
- Issue certificates with public trusted CAs (e. g. SwissSign, Comodo, VeriSign)
- Based on OpenSSL and Perl, runs on most *nix platforms
- 100% Open Source, commercial support available
There is no planned release schedule, we make new releases after fixing relevant bugs or adding new features. You can download packages for Debian, Ubuntu and SuSE from the package mirror.
Support / Issue Tracker
Please use the projects mailing lists to get support. Please do NOT use the github issue tracker for general support and ask on the list before filing an issue. If you file an issue, add sufficient information to reproduce the problem.
Contributions are always welcome. Please fork and make a pull request against the development branch. Please also add you name to the AUTHORS file (which implies that you agree with the contributors license agreement).
Apache License 2.0, also see LICENSE