** Releases are now over here: https://github.com/openzfsonwindows/openzfs/releases/tag/zfswin-2.1.99 **
(endurance (f) | eljun )
replay fixes (datacore)
protect disks while imported (datacore)
memory leak fixes (datacore)
WPP tracing (datacore)
Win7 and up support
keylocation temporary fix
speed up zvol
Using 20200806 file for file-based pool fix.
Using 20200814 for fixing "import" function.
(tryggr (van) | safe, true, trusty (adj))
The shockingly-stable version!
You won't believe how hard it is to crash this sparkly versions.
- Uninstall fix
- unzip/mmap fix
- unmount fix
- kmem tweaks
- mutex work-around
- rename fix
- random IO errors fix
- isatty fix
( grove (m) | lundr )
Many fixes, including:
- stability fixes, fewer BSODs!
- export/unmount hang fix
- hardlinks fixed
- unlinked-drain fixed
- vdev_indirect BSOD fix
- new IO code
- lx ubuntu compatibility (mount -o metadata)
( find out, inquire (v) | forvitnask )
Installer refreshed with lx fixes.
Please note The default install location has changed from
Program Files (x86) to
Program Files. You may want to uninstall old versions, or perhaps more easily, delete the
(x86)\Open ZFS On Windows so you do not accidentally run the obsolete binaries. (The kernel driver is in the same location)
- Fix "zfs send"
- Fix import/mount deadlock
- Fix for Lx usage
- Registry use for ZFS tunables
- Windows file cache usage tunable
- Fix for KasperSky
- Single handedly bringing back old norse.
The best version to run at the moment is: http://www.lundman.net/OpenZFSOnWindows-debug-20191212.exe
( brother and sister (n pl) | systkin )
Bring repo up to date with ZOL 0.8, O3X 1.9.0. Additional local fixes;
- Speed up deletions
- Fix ZVOL default recordsize (again)
- Rename fixes (datasets in datasets)
- Set default ACL
- Replace mutex implementation
- hostid (and registry hostid)
- stream (ADS) lookup fix
- Add code of conduct documentation
(battlefield, scene of action (n) - vættfang)
- fix iostat auto-update
- feature: large_dnode
- feature: bookmark v2 (required for raw send fixes)
- send -R fixes
- unnamed partition support
- defer resilver support
- SetSecurity fixes (Access Denied problem)
- TRIM support
- codesign fixes
Be aware of the #130 issue.
( provisions for a journey | vegnest )
Release to test the code signing procedure. If it was done correctly,
"Test Mode" should no longer be required.
There is a known issue with Access Denied randomly cropping up.
This release has pool feature changes:
- large dnode support
- multi-modifier protection
- allocation classes
- sequential scrub/resilvers
- storage initialize
- channel programs