+++ OpenZoom Python Deep Zoom Tools are no longer being maintained nor supported +++
deepzoom.py: Python Deep Zoom Tools
git clone https://github.com/openzoom/deepzoom.py.git cd deepzoom.py python setup.py install
cd deepzoom.py/examples/helloworld/ ./helloworld.py
sudo pip install pil
import PILand make sure there’s no error
- Congratulations, you’re ready to use
- Google App Engine: Installing PIL
- Installing PIL on Mac OS X Lion
- Building PIL on OS X: Snow Leopard
Licensed under the New BSD Licence.
Version 1.0.0 – October 6, 2011
- Added workaround for IIP bug that causes it to serve low-level tiles with wrong dimensions.
DeepZoomImageDescriptor.removeclass methods for removing descriptors and their corresponding tiles folders.
Version 0.9.4 – September 9, 2011
- Added sample image and made example script executable.
- Added instructions for installing PIL.
Version 0.9 – November 14, 2010
- Fixed issue #1: Bug in the tile saving in ImageCreator.create.
Version 0.1.2 – May 24, 2009
DeepZoomImageDescriptorfor consistency with the OpenZoom SDK descriptor framework.
Version 0.1.1 – April 8, 2009
- Removed unnecessary
- Added description of dependencies.
Version 0.1.0 – March 23, 2009
- First release. Nothing is new, or everything is new, depending on how you think about it. -- Google