statsd is a simple and efficient Statsd client.
See the benchmark for a comparison with other Go StatsD clients.
- Supports all StatsD metrics: counter, gauge, timing and set
- Supports InfluxDB and Datadog tags
- Fast and GC-friendly: all functions for sending metrics do not allocate
- Efficient: metrics are buffered by default
- Simple and clean API
- 100% test coverage
- Versioned API using gopkg.in
go get gopkg.in/alexcesaro/statsd.v2
See the examples in the documentation.
Do you have any question the documentation does not answer? Is there a use case that you feel is common and is not well-addressed by the current API?
If so you are more than welcome to ask questions in the thread on golang-nuts or open an issue or send a pull-request here on Github.