Classified ads wiki page
Clone this wiki locally
To get latest installable binaries
- for microsoft windows, see Classified-ads-Win32.exe at builds branch that is a pre-built installer. Comes with Qt and openssl.
- upcoming Fedora 24: will be inclueded in Fedora's repo.
- for Fedora 23+, the binary rpm package built with koji can be found here: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=22315
- for Fedora23 x86_64 (Compilation):
git clone https://github.com/operatornormal/classified-ads.git
- Ubuntu14 or 16.04 "Xenial" users might want to use the PPA system, by opening terminal and typing:
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:operatornormal/classifiedads
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install classified-ads
- There is version of classified ads in gentoo, debian unstable/testing and most recent ubuntu releases. Latest version is always packaged but not all linux distributions accept updated versions if there is no security issue to be fixed.
For tracking the most latest development in linux, the file README.TXT at master-branch root contains build instructions - if in trouble, please ask for assistance.
Rumours are that sw has been successfully also built on osx and used also but as regular development team has no fruits at their disposal, exact build instructions need to be entered here by someone who can test the steps. Basically same steps as for rest of the unix-flavours should be good for osx also.