- Update to jquery mobile 1.1
$waitDialog.show()if called without a message only shows the default message if
$.mobile.loadingMessageTextVisibleis true (see jquery mobile docs for that property).
- Allow an object to be passed to
$navigateservice as first argument to leverage the full power of jqm
- ng:switch now works correctly.
- Styling issues with links in lists were resolved
- New event directives:
- Upgraded to jquery mobile 1.0.1
- Update to jQuery Mobile 1.0. The adapter itself was not changed, but the standalone version now includes jquery mobile 1.0.
- Pleaes note that the jquery mobile version provided with the adapter does not more contain the "transitions" branch from jquery mobile. For the detailed list of applied patches see the Readme.
- Upgraded to jQuery Mobile RC2.
- Provides a bugfixed version of jquery mobile.
- Bugfix to styling of elements like
<a>, ... when used with ng:if (see issue #10).
- Added a custom style to hide the angular validation popup (the red line around elements with validation errors still appears).
$activePagewas renamed to
$navigateand does not return the current page any more when called with no arguments. It also only takes a single argument in the form ´[transition]:pageId´. Furthermore, it does not more require the pageId to start with a
#. If you have to access the current page, use
$navigatefunction in expressions to move navigation from the controller to the page.
ngm:shared-controllerwas added to share state between spearate pages
onPassivatecallbacks were removed. Use
ngm:enterKeywas removed. Please use a form with
data-ajax=false) for this.
<input type="range">did produce two sliders. Bug was introduced in 1.0.2.
ngm:eventnow expects it's value to be a json string.
- No special support for
<option>elements, as angular does not support this. Added support for
The changes to the
ngm:shared-controller was made to have a more general
solution that is also possible for sencha touch applications. By this, applications can easily switch between
jquery mobile and sencha touch without changing the controller code.
- Updated to jqm 1.0b3
- Changed tags and service names to be consistent:
mobileinit support for the standalone build.
Initial stable release