- Updated to jquery mobile 1.1.1
- Bugfixes to different elements.
- Collapsible now has bidirectonal data binding for the
navbarautomatically refreshes if children
lielements are added / removed.
pagedfilter changed and simplified, so that it can be used with angular filter chaining.
- Updated to angular 1.0.1.
- Added link to german book about using the adapter and a more complex example.
- Added AMD module support.
- complete refactoring for performance improvements, and to support directives with template and templateUrl.
- $location service can now be used again. Note that by default, this uses
jqmCompatmode. For routes to work this has to be disabled.
- Added jsfiddle template for reporting issues (see Readme)
- Support for namespaces for jqm tags (via
- Better support for angular directives with template and templateUrl.
- ng-app directive of angular is required
$navigatenow does no more add the "#" automatically. This allows multiple ajax pages to be used.
pagedexpression was changed to the
$navigateservice instead. Reason: This puts too much logic in the html page and leads to errors if
$qis not used correctly.
- Removed the
fadeindirective, as there are better ways to do this (see the corresponding jquery mobile plugin...)
- 'ngm:event' directive is gone. Please use the new event directives introduced in 1.0.5 like ngm-click, ...
iffexpression as it was only used internally and is now no more needed.
$.mobile.globalScopeas it was only used internally. Use angular's
- removed custom build of jquery mobile, as no patches are needed any more to work with angular 1.0.
- Update to jquery mobile 1.1
$waitDialog.show()if called without a message only shows the default message if
$.mobile.loadingMessageTextVisibleis true (see jquery mobile docs for that property).
- Allow an object to be passed to
$navigateservice as first argument to leverage the full power of jqm
- ng:switch now works correctly.
- Styling issues with links in lists were resolved
- New event directives:
- Upgraded to jquery mobile 1.0.1
- Update to jQuery Mobile 1.0. The adapter itself was not changed, but the standalone version now includes jquery mobile 1.0.
- Pleaes note that the jquery mobile version provided with the adapter does not more contain the "transitions" branch from jquery mobile. For the detailed list of applied patches see the Readme.
- Upgraded to jQuery Mobile RC2.
- Provides a bugfixed version of jquery mobile.
- Bugfix to styling of elements like
<a>, ... when used with ng:if (see issue #10).
- Added a custom style to hide the angular validation popup (the red line around elements with validation errors still appears).
$activePagewas renamed to
$navigateand does not return the current page any more when called with no arguments. It also only takes a single argument in the form ´[transition]:pageId´. Furthermore, it does not more require the pageId to start with a
#. If you have to access the current page, use
$navigatefunction in expressions to move navigation from the controller to the page.
ngm:shared-controllerwas added to share state between spearate pages
onPassivatecallbacks were removed. Use
ngm:enterKeywas removed. Please use a form with
data-ajax=false) for this.
<input type="range">did produce two sliders. Bug was introduced in 1.0.2.
ngm:eventnow expects it's value to be a json string.
- No special support for
<option>elements, as angular does not support this. Added support for
The changes to the
ngm:shared-controller was made to have a more general
solution that is also possible for sencha touch applications. By this, applications can easily switch between
jquery mobile and sencha touch without changing the controller code.
- Updated to jqm 1.0b3
- Changed tags and service names to be consistent:
mobileinit support for the standalone build.
Initial stable release