* Documentation now stored in docs/ directory * Cleaned up phpDoc errors
the base ExtFilterParser class no longer references the Symfony2 framework; this is now done by an extending class called ExtFilterParserSymfony. All changes have been documented and unit tested. * Created shell ExtFilterParserSymfony class. * Overrode methods for Symfony. * Updated test suite and unit tests in preperation for code seperation. * Created unit test file for ExtFilterParserSymfony. * Updated phpUnit.xml with reference to new ExtFilterParserSymfony file. * Updated filter parser tests to reflect method name changes. * Renamed methods to be less Symfony specific.
* Some tests only had one asterisk at the top of their doc bloc.
* Enabled verbose and strict mode in phpunit xml * Added @covers to all unit tests * moved unit testing and git related fileds to the Ext directory for better reuse of Opnsrce/Ext namespace in the future * ExtFilterParser::dateFormat can now be set from the constructor * ExtFilterParser::requestParam can now be set from the constructor
- Changed all private methods and properties in ExtFilterParser to protected for easier inheritence.
- Added unit tests for ExtFilterParser::parseIntoQueryBuilder and ExtFilterParser::pullFilterJsonFromRequest. - Added MIT license block to ExtFilterParser class file. - Added MIT license block to ExtFilterParser unit test file. - Added bootstrap file for PhpUnit. - Added XML config file for PHPUnit.