Secure observability, deployed in your own network
Opstrace deploys secure, horizontally-scalable open source observability in your own cloud account, combining open APIs with the simple user experience of a large service provider. It's an open source alternative to big services like Datadog, SignalFX, and many others.
Since data never leaves your network, it remains private.
With authenticated multi-tenant APIs, each team or environment can have their own protected sandbox to work with (tenants offer authorization and rate-limiting).
Storing data in your cloud provider's object store (e.g. S3) and exposing data retention primitives makes cost controllable and up to 10x cheaper than popular metered service providers.
Want to kick the tires? Spin up an Opstrace cluster in your own cloud account with our quick start.
- Start by reading the Contributing guide to become familiar with the process.
- Then review our Development guide to learn how to set up your environment and build the code.
- If you'd like a place to start and get your feet wet, explore our
getting startedissues, or reach out in our community discussions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We welcome contributions from developers of all backgrounds. We encode that in a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
Get In Touch
- Chat with us in our GitHub Discussions
- Contribute a proposal or a bug report
- Or just send us an email at email@example.com
We take security seriously. If you believe you have found a security issue in our project or any related projects, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to responsibly disclose the issue.