Secure observability, deployed in your own network
Opstrace deploys secure, horizontally-scalable open source observability in your own cloud account, combining open APIs with the simple user experience of a large service provider.
Install Opstrace in your own cloud account with our quick start.
opstrace create aws <choose_a_name> <<EOF tenants: - dev - staging - prod env_label: try_me cert_issuer: letsencrypt-prod EOF
gcp is also supported.)
Don't forget to clean up when you're done:
opstrace destroy aws <choose_a_name>
Authentic collaboration in a community setting is important to us. Please join us to learn more, get support, or contribute to the project.
- Join our Slack Community
- Chat with us in our GitHub Discussions
- Contribute a proposal or a bug report
- Or just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out more on our community page, including shoutouts to some of the main open source projects that we're building with.
- Start by reading the Contributing guide to become familiar with the process.
- Then review our Development guide to learn how to set up your environment and build the code.
- If you'd like to find a place to start and get your feet wet, just reach out and ask in our community Slack. (It's also a good idea to try out our quick start.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: We welcome contributions from developers of all backgrounds. We encode that in a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project, you agree to abide by its terms.
We take security seriously. If you believe you have found a security issue in our project or any related projects, please email us at email@example.com to responsibly disclose the issue.