Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Updated demo product showing off some of the latest new features
- Insert Locations — users can now create code or run a transformation anywhere in their project.
- Improved the design of the Optic Editor
- Allow users to search for transformations they want to apply
- Lenses can now be referenced by other packages.
- Packages objects can now reference their internal dependencies without fully qualified ids (version not needed)
- Added support for an optional post processor for finding the entry node in a snippet. Changes affect parser-foundation
- Migration Manager built. Currently it will invalidate optic-markdown and compiler caches in Application Support/Optic if they become incompatible with the installed version.
- Debugger now works off of staged file contents
- Fixed an issue with accumulators where they were collecting all entires found in a file graph and not just those within the context of a certain container.
- Ask schemas and lenses still require fully qualified paths.