ojAlgo Gurobi integration
Use Gurobi from within ojAlgo
- Basic knowledge of how to use ojAlgo to model and solve optimisation problems
- Gurobi is installed and functional
This is what you need to do
- The classpath must contain "this library", "ojAlgo" and the gurobi.jar that is distributed with the Gurobi software
- The jvm property 'java.library.path' must contain the path to the Gurobi installation. In my case the path is: ????
- Execute this one line of code:
- Construct an ExpressionsBasedModel as you would normally using ojAlgo.