We'd like to encourage everyone in getting involved with this project. You can develop new features or take a ticket and fix it. Or if you're a UX/Designer, you could help designing new icons or improving the UI. To get started contributing, read the GitHub Guide.
- NodeJS + NPM
- Grunt Client
- SASS + Compass
Install all prerequisites and make sure they're available on your path.
npm install to install all nodejs dependencies.
grunt. You can then open Gravit in your
webbrowser at http://127.0.0.1:8999/.
We recommend using Chrome as this is the browser also used for the standalone version.
- assets - contains all relevant assets like fonts, images, etc.
- lib - contains all the compiled code
- src - contains all source code
- style - contains all styling files
- test - contains all test files
Issues are being tracked here on GitHub.
Gravit's code in this repo uses the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0, see our
LICENSE file for detailed information.
In short this means:
You are free to
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
The name Gravit, the Gravit Logo, the Gravit GUI as well as all related logos are exclusive trademarks of Quasado e.K. and may not be used without prior written permission.
Gravit's code is also available as a commercial license. For more information, contact us.