This release improves OpTiMSoC all over the place.
- Linux support
- More reliable debug
- More supported FPGAs
- New NoC
- and many, many bug fixes.
Please see the blog post for the full details.
With this release we mainly add two new features:
- Switch our build structure to FuseSoC. With this package and dependency manager we unify the build for simulations and FPGA synthesis.
- Switch the debug infrastructure to Open SoC Debug, that is essentially derived from our debug infrastructure.
- Improved building and distributing OpTiMSoC
- The synthesis examples are back!
OpTiMSoC baseline release:
- Converge to an installation tree and ease distribution of releases
- Unify build procedures for hardware and software
- Update first part of tutorial for this