Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release improves OpTiMSoC all over the place.
- Linux support
- More reliable debug
- More supported FPGAs
- New NoC
- and many, many bug fixes.
Please see the blog post for the full details.
With this release we mainly add two new features:
- Switch our build structure to FuseSoC. With this package and dependency manager we unify the build for simulations and FPGA synthesis.
- Switch the debug infrastructure to Open SoC Debug, that is essentially derived from our debug infrastructure.
- Improved building and distributing OpTiMSoC
- The synthesis examples are back!
OpTiMSoC baseline release:
- Converge to an installation tree and ease distribution of releases
- Unify build procedures for hardware and software
- Update first part of tutorial for this