Search and replace functionality, including some keystrokes:
- Ctrl+F: displays find/replace window
- Ctrl+G: goes to next match
- Ctrl+R: replaces current match
- Ctrl+A: replaces all matches in the text
Also added debugging keystroke and a toolbar button for large tests to switch off syntax highlighting:
- Ctrl+T activates/deactivates syntax highlighting
Save As functionality also added:
- Ctrl+E opens save as dialog. Also menu item under file menu and new button in toolbar.
Nammu now includes line wrapping and a split editor to help with translation of texts.
From this version one, Nammu is delivered in different code signed formats:
- JAR (compatible with all platforms that have JVM installed)
- DMG for Mac OS X users
JAR files also present a splash screen while loading Nammu.
- New functionality:
Cross-platform key bindings added which are also configurable from settings.yaml:
undo: crtl Z redo: crtl Y saveFile: ctrl S newFile: ctrl N openFile: ctrl O closeFile: ctrl X validate: ctrl D lemmatise: ctrl L showHelp: ctrl H copy: ctrl C cut: ctrl X paste: ctrl V select all: ctrl A
Added COMODO signature to Nammu's JAR so users don't have to trust an unidentified developer's executable - Pending Apple Developer ID for Mac OS users.
Displays notes for functionality under construction:
- Model view displays message to notify it is under construction.
- If there are syntax errors catched by pyoracc that prevent the model view from opening, they'll be displayed in a user friendly manner in Nammu Console.
- Made print and settings icons look disabled since they are not implemented yet.
- Unicode text in error highlighting is correctly displayed now.
- Syntax highlight is now reloaded on undo/redo
- Syntax highlighting is avoided when pressed key is not a character (i.e. arrows, control, shift, etc.)
This release includes some new functionality:
- When selecting to create a new ATF file, it prompts user for &-line, project and language.
- This is configurable from the settings file.
- Checks upon file saving if project is default, and marks it as such if it isn't.
Improvements and error fixes:
- Error highlighting persists.
- Tooltips are cleared for each validation/lemmatisation and when New/Open/Close functionality is called.
- Fixed error message shown in console when user cancels saving new file.
- Message displayed in console when file is successfully saved.
- PyORACC fixes in grammar.
Includes some changes to make Nammu v0.1 more user friendly:
- Save file behaviour improved: If file was opened, it overwrites it. If it's a new file, displays JFileChooser.
- Check for writing permissions when saving file.
- Nammu's console is now resizable.
- Nammu's console is cleared in every validation/lemmatisation.
- Fixed unicode symbols not being shown properly in Nammu console.
- Nammu is now Licensed under GPL.
- Error message for lemmatisation errors clarified.
- Fixed tooltips and line number colouring that wrongly persisted upon validations and different files.
- JFileChooser opens in current folder instead home folder.
- Improved syntax highlighter on translations.
New major functionality added:
- Validation of ATF files against ORACC server with error highlighting and display log with validation error messages.
- Lemmatise ATF files against ORACC server.
Other functionality added:
- Logging in Nammu's console (INFO level) as well as log file (DEBUG level).
- Undo/Redo, including undo lemmatisation.
- Copy/Cut/Paste from menu and toolbar.
- Show help/about in default internet browser.
- Line numbers display.
- Some documentation added about Nammu as well as ORACC server's SOAP web services.
- Enable use of configurable
NAMMU_CONFIG_PATHcontaining log file and logging configuration file.
- Font didn't work properly in Windows, so it's now dependant on user's OS.
- PyORACC fixes to improve syntax highlighting.
- More cohesive toolbar icons and removed unused ones.
- Improvements on New/Open/Save/Close file functionality.
- UTF-8 text didn't show properly in text area.
- Correct handling of line endings in Windows.
Full list of changes in the development of this new version, see here.
- Syntax highlighting based on pyORACC parser, including highlight on the fly as opposed to Emacs' version.
- pyORACC is being imported from its external repository instead of being part of Nammu's source.
- Updated to latest versions of jython-compile-maven-plugin, ply, jython and junit.
- Some tests added.
For full list of changes, see here.
Note ATF Validation not fully implemented yet - will be in next release v0.0.4.