Cloud Test Drive Overview page
This project contains the lab materials for the Cloud Test Drive events organized in various locations. Participants can experiment through these labs with a series of Oracle Cloud Services.
During this day you will be able to experience the various cloud services hands-on. Below you find the link to all labs already available :
- New Microservices using Autonomous ATP and Managed Containers - This lab will setup a CI/CD flow in Developer Cloud to deploy microservices to an ATP & OKE infrastructure
- AppDev Infrastructure lab - Set up the infrastructure to run your applications : create a Database and Application Servers, using DBaaS and JCS
- Using Wercker CI/CD pipelines to deploy an Angular Node application
- Run your first serverless Functions using FnProject
- Discover the Helidon Microservices framework for Java by running through the 2 Getting Started Quickstarts for the SE and MP flavour, and then continue with more advanced features like Metrics and Healthchecks in this tutorial
- Autonomous Transaction Processing for Developers Hands-on lab - In this lab you will get first-hand experience with Oracle’s new Autonomous Transaction Processing (ATP) database service and deploy a Microservice application onto a Kubernetes cluster using Developer Cloud.
Low Code Development
Visual Builder : Easily build sophisticated Web or Mobile apps
Digital Assistant: Building an intelligent Banking Bot - Define a simple ChatBot, create two intents and a few utterances. Finally you'll train and test your bot to see how it works.
Integration Cloud Service - This lab will show you how to set up integration between 2 systems simply using the drag & drop features of Integration Cloud Service. In this exercise we will set up an integration between a RightNow instance and a generic REST service of a mobile Application.
APIARY - The objective of this lab is to give you an overview of the APIARY Cloud Platform as an API Developer.
API Platform Cloud Service - The objective of this lab is to give you a comprehensive overview of the API Platform Cloud Service as an API Manager.
The workshop is intended to work with the Oracle Cloud account information handed out to you during the event. You will need the following information to start working on these exercises :
- Oracle Cloud account username and password
- Oracle Cloud identity domain
- Data center/region
Alternatively you can request an Oracle PaaS trial account. To get an account look into here.
Copyright (c) 2014, 2016 Oracle and/or its affiliates The Universal Permissive License (UPL), Version 1.0