This is our 1.0 release and we have finished the API changes that we've
been working on over the last few months. From this point on we will
have much greater API stability. Thanks for your patience.
If you are upgrading from 0.11.0 note that media support (for example JsonSupport)
has moved to a top level
media component. This means you might have to change
your dependencies and Java imports. For more details see: API Changes.
If you are upgrading from 0.10.5 or earlier you will likely need to change
your application due to a number of API changes we made since then.
For details on API changes see API Changes
Helidon 1.0 supports MicroProfile 1.2 with updated versions of the components.
- WebServer: Add JSON-B (Yasson) support 388
- WebServer: Add Jackson support 351
- MicroProfile: update Hystrix to 1.5.18 391
- Examples: Change quickstart examples so that PUT uses json and not path param 399
- WebServer: Fix for NullPointer when using Json support without configured charset 393