Oracle JET version 2.3.0
About Oracle JET
This is an open source project maintained by Oracle Corp.
Features and Benefits:
Oracle JET is a modular toolkit allowing developers to use as much or as little of the features as they desire. Watch a short overview of what Oracle JET can do for you.
- Leverages popular open-source technologies
- Full lifecycle management for template based SPA
- Built in accessibility support
- Support for internationalization (28 languages and 160+ locales)
- Rich set of UI components
- Advanced two-way binding with a common model layer
- Powerful routing system supporting single-page application navigation
- Smart resource management
- For intermediate & advanced JS devs
Here is a list of places to see Oracle JET in action:
- Oracle JET website
- Oracle JET Cookbook - Every component with live code demos
- Sample applications and Tutorials
Oracle JET provides a Yeoman generator to help scaffold up your applications. To install and build a blank app, type:
npm install -g yo grunt bower grunt-cli npm install -g generator-oraclejet yo oraclejet <app name>
See the Oracle JET Developer Guide for complete installation details, including prerequisites.
Oracle JET comes with a full Developers Guide to help with Getting Started and many common issues.
Oracle JET is an open source project. Pull Requests are currently not being accepted. See CONTRIBUTING for details.
Copyright (c) 2014, 2017 Oracle and/or its affiliates The Universal Permissive License (UPL), Version 1.0