Here you can find various Solidity examples showing how to use the Oraclize API in your smart-contracts. Simply copy one of the
.sol files into the Remix IDE online Solidity compiler to see them in action! Then fire up the Oraclize-Plugin (which you'll find under the settings tab) and you'll be able to see your Oraclize queries working in real time!
Alternatively, if you prefer to develop locally, browse into the
truffle-examples directory to see how Oraclize works in a Truffle development environment. Each self-contained example comes with full test coverage so you can see how to create robust, data-rich smart-contracts that leverage the Oraclize service fully.
The following is a list of the features you can find amongst the samples in this repo, along with links to the pertinent example(s):
- Sending simple URL Queries! #1.
- Scheduling a query for a future date! #1.
- Sending calls recursively! #1.
- Requesting a TLSNotary authenticity proof! #1, #2, & #3.
- Requesting an Android authenticity proof! #1 & #2.
- Leveraging JSONPATH parsing helpers! #1.
- Using IPFS for proof storage! #1, #2 & #3.
- Leveraging XPATH parsing helpers! #1 & #2.
- Using the computation datasouce! #1, #2 & #3.
- Using the WolframAlpha datasource! #1.
- Nested queries!
- Full query encryption!
- Partial query encryption!
- Leveraging BINARY_SLICE parsing helpers!
If you need any help when working with the examples here, you can always get timely support in the Oraclize Gitter channel here!