Added chunksize optional parameter which defines the size of data chunks for each insert query. Helps with issue described in #4 (comment)
Optionally specify a prefix or suffix for the Seeder class name and file name. This is useful if you want to create an additional seed for a table that has an existing seed without overwriting the existing one.
In order to support L55, the IseedCommand now has a handle() method for Laravel v5.5 and a fire() method for older Laravel versions.
--direction parameters you can now set the column which will be used for results ordering, and the direction to order by (ASC/DESC). This works great when you want to limit the number of exported database entries using the
--noindex the seed can be generated as a non-indexed array. The use case for this feature is when you need to merge two seed files.
- Feature: Implemented a composer dump-autoload feature
- Feature: Added the exclude columns functionality
- Fix: iSeed is now using PHP_EOL instead of \r\n for line endings
- Fix: Added a ::class notation to improve IDE navigation
- Fix: Formated main class files as per PSR-2 standards
- Fix: Fixed the failed table check issue when using multiple databases.
Added prerun and postrun command options; Formatted code according to PSR-2 standard; Updated documentation.