Are you about to give a talk?
Are your slides made with HTML/CSS/JS?
Do you want live feedback?
- Think of a unique name for your talk:
- Pick a selection of emoji
data-emoji="😀🖕😴😄"(or leave this attribute out to use the default set, like on the example page)
- Add this to your slides:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://talkmoji.dev.f90.co.uk/css"> <script src="https://talkmoji.dev.f90.co.uk/js" data-talk="unique-talk-name" data-emoji="😀🖕😴😄"></script>
- (Hint: You can leave out the stylesheet and create your own instead to customise its appearance)
- Share the feedback URL with your audience: https://talkmoji.dev.f90.co.uk/unique-talk-name
Development / Running your own instance
- Install dependencies:
- Run app:
- Embed JS in a page:
<script src="[path/to/talkmoji/js]" data-talk="[talkId]" data-emoji="😀🖕☹️"></script>
- Optional: Embed CSS in a page:
<link rel="stylesheet" src="[path/to/talkmoji/css]"></script>
(Alternatively, define your own styles for the talkmoji)
- Share talkmoji link:
Made on a train.
Copyright © 2019 Me
This work is free. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License, Version 2, as published by Sam Hocevar. See the COPYING file for more details.