Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
New card variant with image on top of it for usages on blog posts, ecommerce products, etc.
block/flex align utilities with responsive classes.
text-align utilities with responsive classes.
New responsive grid features (column and row system with all its options)
Fix breadcrumbs back button arrow not changing color based on breadcrumbs color
- Grid system has been added for building conventional 12-column float style layouts, as well as traditional layouts most commonly known from graphic design. See it in action.
- Image component got introduced, which lets you quickly size and style images of all sizes/formats, create image galleries, tumbnails and more. See it in action.
- Breakpoints mark the beginning of Orange's transition into a fully responsive framework. It won't be until
v.1.4.0that this logic will be applied to all components, so stay tuned!
- List vertical paddings has been fixed
- Navigation had a bug which has been squashed. Active items don't overflow anymore!
- Variables are now completely customizable
- Font URL variable has been moved in order to permit importing of your own typefaces
- Input now lets you attach an
actionto it. This means components like button, checkbox, toggle and label can be placed on the right edge inside large styled inputs. Please note that when upgrading you will have to wrap your existing instances with the new class. See updated markup.
- Toggle labels can now be set for
disabledstates. See it in action.
- Textarea now supports the
rowsattribute and can be one or more rows high. See it in action.
- Textarea got updated with a nifty
auto-expandfeature that expands a textarea based on how many rows of content there is.
- Form labels now have rounded backgrounds to prevent text overlapping. This happens in cases when there's enough content inside a textarea to make it scrollable.
- Form got much simpler as we deprecated both
.form__input-wrapperwrapper classes. Although this change does not effect any existing implementations we encourage you to tidy up your codebase and remove those unneded divs! See updated markup.
- Form elements state class has changed from
has-value, and a new
has-focusstate has been added.
- Form element
form__descriptionis now described as a paragraph
- List is now written in a simplified markup. We deprecated
.list__itemclass and replaced it with
li. See updated markup.
- Breadcrumbs were refactored. We removed
breadcrumbs__menuclass from the markup, as well as deprecated
breadcrumbs__link-arrow-tailelements. See updated markup.
- Form buttons are now again centered vertically.
- Breadcrumbs can be styled in any color again.
- Navigation can now be aligned using classes
- Card was expanded with
.card__sectionfor dividing content into multiple sections
- All components can now be styled in any color from the color map
- Callout animates on hover only when
.callout--actionclass is present