- Input data
- Output data
Clone this wiki locally
GeoClimate is an opensource geospatial toolbox to compute a set of climate related parameters describing a territory (morphological indicators such as Sky View Factor, urban classifications such as Local Climate Zones, etc.).
GeoClimate uses vector-based inputs. Specific workflows have been developed to automatically use OpenStreetMap and the French BD Topo 2.2 version databases but the algorithms are data independent, thus allowing the user to connect any vector-based dataset.
GeoClimate is developed in Groovy language.
It can be freely used either for research and education, as well as by experts in a professional use.
GeoClimate is distributed under LGPL 3 license by the DECIDE GIS team of the Lab-STICC (CNRS).
You are welcome:
- to contribute to GeoClimate please visit the code source repository : https://github.com/orbisgis/geoclimate
- to contact members of the team, use the email email@example.com or let an issue : https://github.com/orbisgis/geoclimate/issues
The GeoClimate library has been originally developed within the two following research projects:
- URCLIM (2017 -2021), part of ERA4CS, a project initiated by JPI Climate and co-funded by the European Union under grant agreement No 690462,
- PAENDORA (2017 -2021), funded by ADEME
- CENSE (2017 -2021), funded by ANR
- Chaire GeoTERA (2020), funded by SNCF Réseau on behalf of the foundation Université Bretagne Sud (https://www.univ-ubs.fr)
Note The official documentation is available in English only. If you observe some mistakes or errors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or let an issue here. You are welcome to contribute, improve the documentation