Notable changes and features
- Network editor
- Specific size on connections are now managed correctly when group / ungroup features are used.
- The back-end infrastructure has been rewritten in order to modernize and unify the code generation process:
- Unified transformations lists are applied at fixed moments.
- New class to handle the extraction of library files, the generation of source files, the caching of up-to-date files, etc.
- Improved console outputs.
- [C] Allow linking to user library through the variable
- [C] Add experimental support of OpenCV API through native functions. This allows the streaming from a camera.
- [C] Add support "@schedule_outputs" annotation on action signature to consider the state of output FIFOs in action schedulability.
- New debugging features:
- [HLS] Add initial support of "@debug" annotation.
- [C] Add experimental ruby script that helps to graphically trace the state of FIFOs when the execution is stucked.
- [Compa] Update of the back-end to specifically target MicroBlaze-based MPSoCs.
- Development environment
- [#112] Moving many files at a time works correctly.
- [#117] [#126] [C] All variables are declared at the beginning of a block, avoiding compile errors with Visual Studio compiler.
- [#81] [LLVM] Fix typing of binary expression.
- [#79] Using sub-list as procedure argument produces wrong code.
- [#108] [C] Modifying output port variables both in action body and in procedure produces wrong code.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.