Orchid 0.18.0 contains many new and breaking changes, which are briefly outlined in these release notes. Be sure to review the Migration Guide for a complete list of breaking changes and how to address them.
- New OrchidTest library, for running integration tests of custom Orchid components.
- Diagnosis Mode for detecting broken links in your site.
- Meta Components improve workflow for adding asset-only components and other metadata to pages.
- Algolia Docsearch native integration
- Introduction of experimental OrchidSourceDoc, to replace existing code documentation plugins (currently an opt-in feature).
- Addition of Predefined Collection Archives for easier creation of archives based on familiar page collections.
- Components are now rendered using the Pebble
embedtag by default, making it easier for themes to add wrapper markup
- Orchid is now being tested on JDKs 8, 9, 10, and 11
itemIdis now a static property of pages and can be viewed from the Admin Panel
- Completely redesigned documentation site, with a new logo and a new domain
- Repo has been moved to the @orchidhd Github organization