A Haskell client for the opennode API (https://www.opennode.co/). You would need an account with opennode in order to generate an API token for authentication. So far the operations implemented are:
- Fetch all pending and confirmed withdrawals (
- Fetch information about a specific withdrawal (
- Fetch all paid and processing charges (
- Fetch information about a specific charge (
- Generate a charge (
The project is using
stack for building the project and managing dependencies (https://docs.haskellstack.org/en/stable/README/).
To build the project
cd on the project directory and run:
$ stack build
- This is a work in progress.
- The tokens found on the git history are revoked.