Org2Blog Release History
v1.1.0 “Inky Hand”
- Adds a simple and powerful user interface exposing every aspect of
Org2Blog—many of which you may never have known even existed before.
- Use the one-keypress help menu to look up the documentation behind every menu entry along with the function name behind it if you want to bind it to a key.
- Includes the manual built-in to the application. It is the README.org so you don’t have to go to the web page to read it.
- Expands on and revises every aspect of documentation including explanations
- Blogging styles and strategies covered range from first-time blogging to advanced use with multiple blogs and diverse workflows.
- Adds an API for automating bulk import of Org files when you want to move from another Org based blogging platform to Org2Blog.
- Added a new logo:
- A WordPress operator’s inky hand, colored by Org mode, cradles a special press plate for Org2Blog: Org2Blog’s first logo. Thank you Cari at Sepia Rainbow Designs for this brilliant logo.
- Adds a built-in README with links to learn more about this project, how to start having fun blogging, and even how Free Software is critical to you as a user and society as a whole.
- Now requires at least Emacs 26.3 and Org mode 9.1.9.
- Expanded and revised every aspect of documentation including running from the source code instead of a package and debugging various network issues.
- Adds steps for rebuilding the readme
- Revises contribution expectations
- Adds scripted system integration testing covering 50% of Org2Blog’s functionality
org2blog-def-update-artifactsto update version numbers across all package files. See
- Names refactored to standardize language.
- All code brought up to GNU and MELPA coding and packaging standards.
- Adds steps for all aspects of package maintenance
- Adds function deprecations for future future retirement
- Blog ID will only ever be 1: Org2Blog doesn’t support multi-site installs.
ox-wpexporter includes source block IDs.
- Completed and corrected implementation of various functionality.
- Implement Texinfo manual in README.org
- Refactor org2blog-tests.org running again
- Migrate to continuous integration with nix-emacs-ci
2019-01-31 Org2Blog v1.0.3 Released
Adds Hydra support for user-interface.
2017-12-16 Org2Blog v1.0.2 Released
Increment for new metaweblog version.
2017-12-16 Org2Blog v1.0.1 Released
Use latest metaweblog
2017-06-27 Org2Blog v1.0.0 Released
Communicate completeness of the library with a first major release.
2017-05-19 Org2Blog v0.9.3 Released
- v0.9.2 ad389ae was released on 14-12-14
- Development continued until 16-05-02 fc7b2d9
- Today is 17-05-19
- It has been in use for one year and seventeen days
- And today
- Merged post subtree and publish and it is fine
- Added dependency on Org-Mode 8.3
- So therefore a new release
2014-12-15 Org2Blog v0.9.2 Released
Bump up version.
2014-11-30 Org2Blog v0.9.1 Released
Bump up version to 0.9.1.