What Is It
Orga is a flexible org-mode syntax parser. It parses org content into AST (Abstract Syntax Tree), then what you can do with it is only limited by your own imagination.
What Can It Do
- [X] transform your org-mode document into HTML
- [X] publish your org-mode notes with one of the most popular static site generators
- [ ] build a emacs-less cli for org-mode (working on it)
- [ ] natural language processing with retext and it’s ever growing plugin ecosystem
- [ ] make your own GTD system with fancy UI and stuff
- [ ] automate your workflow with org-mode
How Does It Work
- Learn about the parser itself and the definition of the AST
- Learn by example how to transform org-mode syntax into HTML
- Learn how to build a gatsby blog backed by org-mode files
After you clone the code.
# Bootstrap the Project yarn run bootstrap # Run Unit Tests yarn test # Play with the Website cd www yarn run develop