Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Introducing Orgmanager API! You can now get user and org information, add users to organization & get application stats using the API
- Fixed a bug that crashed the application when organization description was long.
- Fixed password changing bugs.
- Added a brand new options page.
- Added options to delete repo.
- Added a developers page with API info.
- Added an option to regenerate the API token.
Upgdating from 1.x
Orgmanager v2.0 introduced some breaking changes, so be sure to follow this steps when updating from v1.x
- Clone or download the new version of Orgmanager and replace the old version (Don't worry, you shouldn't lose any data!).
- Double-check the
.envfile is still there. If it isn't, you may have to repeat Step 2 of the installation process.
php artisan migrate.
- In you had users registered before upgrading, run
php artisan orgmanager:tokens.
- If any of your user's organizations had a password before upgrading, run
php artisan orgmanager:orgmanager:orgpwdcryptIMPORTANT: You should only run this command ONCE!.