Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Introducing Teams! You can now set teams users will be added to when invited to an organization.
- Bugsnag integration! You can add a Bugsnag key on the .env file to automatically get alerts on errors.
- Add a command to remind users that registered a week ago but didn't add any organizations.
- Allow organizations to have a "pretty name" instead of the default ORG name.
- Return orgmanager version when calling the stats api endpoint.
- Move alerts from toastr to sweetalert.
- Send a welcome email on new users registration.
- Redesign 404 and 503 pages.
- OrgManager Rebranding.
- Remove login page and direct-login users-
- Code Style improved
- Refractor validation & controller function names.
Upgdating from 2.x
Orgmanager v3.0 introduced some breaking changes, so be sure to follow this steps when updating from v1.x
- Clone or download the new version of Orgmanager and replace the old version (Don't worry, you shouldn't lose any data!).
- Double-check the
.envfile is still there. If it isn't, you may have to repeat Step 2 of the installation process.
php artisan migrate.
- If you want to send a remember to users that didn't complete registration automatically, add a cron job to run
php artisan artisan schedule:runevery minute.