Gridx v1.3.0 Release Notes
Clone this wiki locally
Based on GroupHeader and HiddenColumns to implement column expanding and collapsing.
Make header slanted to better display small cell content with long header title. Compatible with ExpandableColumn.
Grid in grid
Allow putting another Gridx inside Details on Demand (Dod).
FilterBar Conditions Persistence
Allow persisting advanced filter conditions. Persistence name is "filterbar".
[MultiChannel] Puller (for QuickFilter, experimental)
When used on mobile device, QuickFilter bar can be pulled out (or pushed into) grid header.
[MultiChannel] StructureSwitch (experimental)
Provided an easy why to specify which column to use based on device orientation or customized conditions.
[MultiChannel] Layer (experimental)
Mobile version of tree grid. Only show one level of rows at a time.
- touch: true if grid is on a touch device, false otherwise. Also can be manually set when creating grid.
- touchModules and desktopModules: only
touchModuleswill be loaded when
grid.touchis true; only
desktopModuleswill be loaded when
grid.touchis false. Note that `modules will always be loaded.
- Use LESS to reorganize css
- Combined and cleaned up images and/or icons
- Combined nls files into one
- Module-Set declaration
- Removed gridx/resources/Gridx_rtl.css and gridx/resources/claro/Gridx_rtl.css. Only one css file is needed (a.k.a gridx/resources/claro/Gridx.css), rlt support is already built in it.
- Sync cache is loaded by default. No need to declare
Pull out the common parts of PagedBody and AutoPagedBody to be a base mixin _PagedBodyMixin.