Based on neutron flux at each time period, ORILL Code compute:
- nuclides inventory after irradiation (Atom, Becquerel, Gram)
- fission rate and power (Fission/s, Watt)
- decay power (Alpha, Beta, Gamma) (Watt)
- effective dose per inhalation (Sv)
- effective dose rate (decay) at 1 m distance (mSv/h)
- gamma spectrum (decay) with MicroShield®V5 formatted input file for further shielding studies
ORILL Code compute sets of nuclides and/or elements. Elements are automatically converted into nuclides according IUPAC natural abundance.