Planet Hunters TESS Subject Lightcurve Viewers
Jupyter Notebooks that lets you interactively visualize the a star's lightcurve provided by Planet Hunters TESS: https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/nora-dot-eisner/planet-hunters-tess
TIC Lightcurve Viewer
A notebook that given a TIC, produces lightcurves, with many other options.
- It is essentially a template that you're likely need to modify to suit the specific needs.
- In simple cases, you just need to replace the TIC, but you do need to know some Python / Jupyter notebooks.
Interactive Subject Lightcurve Viewer
An interactive (but more limited) one that uses the data available on the Planet Hunters TESS subject page, without relying on MAST Portal.
- Goto the subject page of a star (example) on Planet Hunters TESS
- Click the
2button below the lightcurve. The data in json format will be shown.
- Copy the data and paste it to the
Lightcurve datatextbox in the notebook.
- The lightcurve will be plotted. You can then explore it using the controls to zoom in, show the curve in moving average, etc.