cborm module is a module that will enhance your experience when working with the ColdFusion ORM powered by Hibernate. It will not only enhance it with dynamic goodness but give you a fluent and human approach to working with Hibernate.
- Service Layers with all the methods you could probably think off to help you get started in any project
- Virtual service layers so you can create virtual services for any entity in your application
ActiveEntityour implementation of Active Record for ORM
- Fluent queries via Hibernate's criteria and detached criteria queries with some Dynamic CFML goodness
- Automatic transaction demarcation for save and delete operations
- Dynamic finders and counters for expressive and fluent shorthand SQL
- Automatic Java casting
- Entity population from json, structs, xml, and queryies including building up their relationships
- Entity validation via cbValidation
- Includes the Mementifier project to produce memento states from any entity, great for producing JSON
- Ability for finders and queries to be returned as Java streams using our cbStreams project.
# A quick preview of some functionality var book = new Book().findByTitle( "My Awesome Book" ); var book = new Book().getOrFail( 2 ); new Book().getOrFail( 4 ).delete(); new Book().deleteWhere( isActive:false, isPublished:false ); property name="userService" inject="entityService:User"; return userService.list(); return userService.list( asStream=true ); var count = userService.countWhere( age:20, isActive:true ); var users = userService.findAllByLastLoginBetween( "01/01/2019", "05/01/2019" ); userService .newCriteria() .eq( "name", "luis" ) .isTrue( "isActive" ) .getOrFail(); userService .newCriteria() .isTrue( "isActive" ) .joinTo( "role" ) .eq( "name", "admin" ) .asStream() .list(); userService .newCriteria() .withProjections( property="id,fname:firstName,lname:lastName,age" ) .isTrue( "isActive" ) .joinTo( "role" ) .eq( "name", "admin" ) .asStruct() .list();
In other words, it makes using an ORM not SUCK!
The ColdBox ORM Module is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible.Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
Apache 2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- Code: https://github.com/coldbox-modules/cbox-cborm
- Issues: https://github.com/coldbox-modules/cbox-cborm/issues
Professional Open Source
The ColdBox ORM Module is a professional open source software backed by Ortus Solutions, Corp offering services like:
- Custom Development
- Professional Support & Mentoring
- Server Tuning
- Security Hardening
- Code Reviews
- Much More
HONOR GOES TO GOD ABOVE ALL
Because of His grace, this project exists. If you don't like this, then don't read it, it's not for you.
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:5