Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Major upgrade to ColdBox Elixir. No longer mirroring Laravel Elixir.
- All compilation is done through Webpack instead of Gulp.
- Removed the following methods:
- The entire Elixir configuration object has changed. See Configuration Options for details.
- PostCSS support is now automatic if a
postcss.config.js file is found in the project root.
elixirPath helper functions in ColdBox 5.0.0 and earlier are incompatible with ColdBox Elixir 3.0.0. Please see the Versioning docs for updated helper functions.
- Updated to stay current with Laravel Elixir 6.0.0.
mix.babel() in favor of
mix.rollup, or similar module bundlers.
- Nicer console output.
- Broke out first party extensions from the core (to keep in line with Laravel Elixir 6.0.0)
- Helpful warnings when trying to use methods provided by a first party extension.
- Travis Support
- BDD via TestBox fixes
- Updated all dependencies to latest versions
- Gulp tasks for compilation, tests and watchers
- Test App additions for testing direct gulp integrations
- If not tasks defined in the user's gulpfile, just a message is shown instead of an exception
- Removed coffeescript support, no longer needed
- Added new config map for
appPaths to support all ColdBox conventions
- Vueify core support view browserify for Vue.js components
- Included a new
template folder which helps setting up new elixir based projects
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.