Welcome to ColdBox Elixir
ColdBox Elixir provides a clean, fluent API for defining basic Webpack tasks for your ColdBox applications.
Read the full docs at https://coldbox-elixir.ortusbooks.com/v/v3/
ColdBox Elixir is maintained under the Semantic Versioning guidelines as much as possible. Releases will be numbered with the following format:
And constructed with the following guidelines:
- Breaking backward compatibility bumps the major (and resets the minor and patch)
- New additions without breaking backward compatibility bumps the minor (and resets the patch)
- Bug fixes and misc changes bumps the patch
MIT License: https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.
- Code: http://github.com/ortus-solutions/coldbox-elixir
- Issues: https://ortussolutions.atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?projectKey=ELIXIR
- Documentation: http://coldbox-elixir.ortusbooks.com
Professional Open Source
ColdBox Elixir is a professional open source software backed by Ortus Solutions, Corp offering services like:
- Custom Development
- Professional Support & Mentoring
- Server Tuning
- Security Hardening
- Code Reviews
- Much More
HONOR GOES TO GOD ABOVE ALL
Because of His grace, this project exists. If you don't like this, then don't read it, it's not for you.
"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:5