Please sign in to comment.
feature: Fetch From Mail Folder
This feature adds a textbox in the Email configurations that allows you to configure a specific Folder to fetch from. If no folder is provided the system will fetch from the INBOX as usual. This also adds a check so that if a Folder is given but doesn't exist and can't be created then the system will error out with a detailed message.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 48 additions and 3 deletions.
- +11 −0 include/class.email.php
- +5 −1 include/class.mailfetch.php
- +7 −0 include/i18n/en_US/help/tips/emails.email.yaml
- +11 −1 include/staff/email.inc.php
- +1 −1 include/upgrader/streams/core.sig
- +12 −0 include/upgrader/streams/core/cc6d1b03-914098f4.patch.sql
- +1 −0 setup/inc/streams/core/install-mysql.sql
|@@ -1 +1 @@|
|@@ -0,0 +1,12 @@|
|* @signature 914098f4a7022c558038471e7f9eec62|
|* @version v1.14-rc3|
|* @title Add mail folder to emails|
|ALTER TABLE `%TABLE_PREFIX%email` ADD `mail_folder` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL AFTER `mail_encryption`;|
|-- Finished with patch|
|SET `value` = '914098f4a7022c558038471e7f9eec62'|
|WHERE `key` = 'schema_signature' AND `namespace` = 'core';|