Database of journals and publishers attributes built in Django. For a brief overview of this project, see this blog post.
Installation instructions and the beginnings of what will hopefully grow into a proper user manual (most available sections written for OSC staff; links and some details will not work for other users) can be accessed here.
- A brief talk introducing Orpheus, given during the Open Repositories 2019 (OR2019) conference
- Recorded talk: https://lecture2go.uni-hamburg.de/l2go/-/get/v/24764
- Slides: https://doi.org/10.17863/CAM.40607
- Video embedded in presentation: https://sms.cam.ac.uk/media/2998453
- Poster presented at OR2019: https://doi.org/10.17863/CAM.40576